Emotion-Tech MicroDelta Rework (Assembled)
With the success of the MicroDelta Original, and based on our five years experience on 3D printer development, the eMotion Tech company is proud to introduce its latest creation : the MicroDelta Rework.
Don't be afraid with Technology : well designed, it becomes easily accessible to everyone!
The eMotion Tech company choices :
In a qualitative aim, here are, below, the choices that guided our development without marketing or commercial language:
It uses a high-end electronic board, developped in France. A 32 bits electronic board, dedicated to the delta robots movements, eMotronic 32 bits, that permits high speed moves without any loss of quality. Indeed, the eMotronic boardclocked at 96Mhz, enables a smoother calculation to pass from the carthesian space to the delta cinematic.
Dedicated to our MicroDelta Rework 3D printer, its on-front connectors and quick connect plug (beam) makes it easy to assembly and to use of this machine
It has a rigid and reliable frame. The structure is made by two folded steel blocks, that highly limit the quantity of subassemblies and small parts to build it. This procures a high rigidity and ease of assembly.
MicroDelta Rework uses professional transmission and guiding parts. Linear bearings have been replaced by slide bearings. Thanks to the feedback from the users of our former 3D printer, we have chosen these bearings because of their long lifetime and limit the wear of the guiding shafts.
We have chosen injection moulding to manufacture the linkages, that drasticly decrease the variance (the range in length between the 6 linkages), offering a perfect geometry of your printed parts.
The 10mm guiding shafts with threaded holes enable an ease of use and an increased rigidity of the machine.
The plastic injected sliders offer a perfect alignment between the bearings.
A sharper and reliable extrusion system. A disengageable extruder to take off or engage the filament with a simple fingers pressure.
Manual extrusion of the filament made by a molded wheel to have a very sharp flow.
No clearance or empty space on the path of the filament, so it's possible, even if it's a bowden extruder, to print with every kind of filament available on the market, flexible filaments included.
+ EASE OF USE:
- Intuitive assembly, ready to print in 3 hours
- Aluminium machined extruder, fully compatible with every 1.75mm filaments available on the market
- Free technical support
- Heatbed (up to 100°C)
- LCD controller with SD slot
- Transmission parts (linkage rods and sliders) made with ùm precision
- Machined and chromed shafts
- Suitable cooling for either small and large parts printing, and the use of technical filaments.
MicorDelta Rework has been conceived and produced using dedicated manufacturing methods such as machining, folding, injection which provide an outstanding stability and rigidity.
No use of threaded rods, neither structural printed parts with random tolerances. At the eMotion Tech company, we first value the quality.
To get the best of the delta cinematic, which allows fast movements and high acceleration, we have developed a 32 bits, 96Mhz clocked electronic board able to generate smarter and more efficient movements in compare with other 3D printers on the market.
- Size: Hight 530mm, Length 261mm, Depth 285mm
- Printing volume: Ø 150mm, hight 200mm.
- Layer thickness from 100 to 350 microns depending on the print settings
- Compatible filaments: PLA (ABS, G-fil, M-fil, Flex with the heatbed add-on, and all tavailable filaments with 1,7mm diameter)
- Nominal print speed: >80mm/s
- Max movement speed: 200mm/s
- Nominal movement speed: 150mm/s
- Average accuracy (X,Y) 100 microns
- Average accuracy (Z) 50 microns
- eMotronic electronic board and micro SD card
- Hexagon hotand (interchageable nozzles)
- 0.4mm nozzle by default
- Compatible OS : Windows XP, Vista, 7,8,10, Ubuntu 12+, MacOs
- Firmware Repetier pre-configured for MicroDelta Rework
- USB conection
- Power supply 24V, 150W
The kit includes:
- All spare parts
- A 50g PLA sample (no spool provided in the kit)
Deze printer is volledig in elkaar gezet uit de doos en voorzien van een LCD-scherm met SD kaartlezer, een spoolhouder voor bovenop de printer en een verwarmd printbed. Alvorens de printer de fabriek uit komt wordt deze getest, de testprint wordt meegestuurd met de printer.